Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Hug and Kiss?

Tonight for the very first time my little Charlie walked up to me with his arms up and said "ug?" gave me a big hug and then said "kiss" and then gave me a nice smooch. He was watching Barney, I know ugh, but honestly I do think he teaches the kids a little something. It was the end of the show where he was singing the dreaded "I love you, You love me" song. I cherish that moment, and the ones to follow.

3 comments:

Rachel AKA Pixie4199 said...

AWESOME moment!

cat said...

SUch a great moment. And I actually love Barney - I think it has really great life lessons in every show.

The Evans Crew said...

Ah, I know that purple dinosaur, and although he bugs the poop outta me, I agree, some sweet lessons are learned! What a precious moment! Your guys are so cute! I often wondered what my life would have been like with twins if mine had been 2 boys. I just know from having just the 1 one boy, that it has to be challenging! Love your blog, and I will be back for sure!!!! :)