Well its been almost 2 weeks I think since I've done a post. I've been trying to keep busy w/ the boys bc hubby works late now. We've been to the park, walks, shopping, etc. All while two toddlers teeth - but they are getting better! And I have been feeling a bit "off" only to finally go to the doc today, he believes I am in the early stages of fibromyalgia. I kinda knew this was coming, I have a close friend w/ it. I need to start exercising more - you'd think that taking care of two toddlers would be enough right? LOL... Oh and an update to the last post - no more babies. We decided to possibly adopt when the boys are older. Here's some pictures to enjoy...
This is Charlie's new obsession - I frequently hear throughout the day "chalk", "crayon", "color" he never lets up!

Meanwhile I have a little musician on my hands, granted he calls this a drum....what can I say he's not even two yet!

When we get home from Costco the boys love to dance on the diaper and wipe boxes!

A trip to the park.....we see swings, slides and yet we play on a bench! They just love to climb on everything and anything...

Zachy's blonde hair just blended right in w/ the sky!

Charlie and his new "cheese" face, he loves to swing

Finally one day last weekend we were drinking our coffee and hear Charlie yell "stuck" and "fish"....here's what we found!
2 comments:
oh goodness, they are too cute! they remind me so much of my boys...I know I've probably said that before. love the "cheese" face...my andrew does that too.
hope you start feeling better :)
Yikes!! they really are just so adorable, but gosh I can't believe he got up on the fish tank.
Post a Comment