Tuesday, September 30, 2008

my little boys

Where has the time gone?
My babies are gonna be TWO in just 29 days! I can't believe how fast time flies by! Over the weekend I went to go meet Rachel's little Emily Rose....I just sat there holding this little bundle and I couldn't stop thinking how fast the time goes.....I had two of these little bundles 2 years ago. Its hard to remember what they were like sometimes because of how hectic life was! Now they are little people! They talk to me, tell me what they want and don't want! Life is easier and harder at times too bc they know what they want and don't want! Hahahaha. Mommy wins most of the time still! We are planning their second birthday party, we made it a small party this year and already its getting smaller! :( I want it to be a big celebration and have the boys have a ton of fun! But we will still, they always have fun when we have people over. I love them to pieces.

2 comments:

Harris Boys said...

I know exactly how you feel. we have right around 60 days till the boys turn 2. I get teary eyed everytime I think about it :(

please give emily a kiss for me next time you see her

Tonya Staab said...

Those halloween kisses are just adorable ... I know, so not a fitting word for little devils, but they really are too cute.