
We got the boys halloween costumes in the mail today! Marc and I had decided a few months ago what they were going to be - when they started climbing on tables! LOL They looked sooo cute in the costumes and we may even get two years out of them (sorry Rach). I really want to get a good picture of the two of them in this costume so I am gonna keep trying! :) Enjoy my little devils - gotta love them!
5 comments:
OMG!!! They are too cute!!!!!! Enjoy the time when you can pick out their costumes, our son (only 4) just had to be Spiderman!! I had something so much cuter in mind, but, with all that peer pressure in preschool, he HAD to be Spiderman!!!
Anyway, your boys are SO cute!!! Happy haunting with your little devils!! :)
hehehehe they look so cute! like little angels, not devils :)
Very cute! No worries, I am already cooking up an idea in my mind for all three for next year :)
Oh my goodness. They can't possibly be little devils, they are too darn cute.
I'm not quite sure how I came across your blog, except it was saved somewhere, sometime in my list of neverending 'favorites' that I had to visit.
Oh my! This is absolutely adorable.
Post a Comment