Sunday, October 19, 2008

Pumpkin picking and chocolate pudding!

Last Saturday Charlie started coming down with a cold. Since then its has gotten us all and has gotten worse from person to person! I have an Upper Respitory Infection and it is knocking me on my butt! The other day I got the boys chocolate pudding for the first time, thought it might feel good on their throats! Oh boy did they like it! They definately have Mommy's sweet tooth! They were dancing with it as they ate! It was soooo funny!





Pumpkin picking was lots of fun last Sunday with our friends Allyson and James and their two boys Jack and Scott. Charlie absolutely adores Jack, as does Zach. But I of course could not get the absolute best smiles on camera. Heres a few of the boys playing in the hay and looking at the pumpkins. They seemed to enjoy the hay more than the pumpkins though! We had a great time!







Marc and Charlie were having a great time in the hay above. And Charlie found a piece of dried corn, he was sooo happy and was yelling CORN! The corn came out blurry but I love his smile!



This is Zach's "I'm not too sure face." He knew all the animals but was a bit shocked to see them all!













J

3 comments:

Harris Boys said...

awww sorry you guys have been sick. I'm just starting to come down with something...its hard to take care of 2 VERY mobile toddlers when you don't feel good.

Love the pics...esp the pudding ones...LOL

Tonya Staab said...

Those chocolate pudding pics are hilarious. Sure looks like they were loving it.

Hope you are feeling better quickly. Breathing issues seem to be going around at the moment.

Thanks for the tip on adding cinnamon to the sweet potato fries. I'll give that a go. They love cinnamon

cat said...

Look at those little faces with the chocolate literally dripping down! Hope youare all feeling a bit better.