Tuesday, November 25, 2008

What a day!

We had such a busy day today!
Here's our day in reverse order though because I always forget how to put the pictures up!
Above the boys are dancing to the Life is Good cd Daddy made for them.  They love to dance to it, and its sooo much fun to watch!

I made playdough today for the first time!  So easy and no yucky smell like the kind you buy in the store!  When I made their handprints - both boys made those "oooo" faces!  They thought I was so amazing!  LOL  I love watching them discover these new things.  (I know I say that all the time....)

I tried on their Christmas jammies today.  I couldn't get a good picture of them but this smile of Charlie's is just awesome, even with Zach's back in the way because you can tell they were laughing at each other!
                                                      Then onto the painting (which was actually the first thing this morning - at a lovely 9 am!  We used paint brushes for the first times....and hands too! 
I love this picture of Charlie!




Zach was really analyzing the paint brush!
And Charlie of course had to taste it.

No comments: