Tuesday, November 11, 2008

busy days


On Sunday we went to go have some family pictures done, and some of the boys as well. We used a photographer who loves to go to parks and such to take the pictures. (www.lifeisahighwayphotography.com) I actually knew her from my pre-mommy days! I had her son in my Infant Classroom when I worked at The Goddard School! What a small world! Well when we got home the boys were soooo exhausted. They both had a bit of trouble falling asleep and staying asleep. After about an hour they ended up on the couch all snuggled in. Charlie is above, Zach below...

This was yesterday morning (Monday). We were just hanging out at home relaxing after our busy weekend. The boys were in the playroom and when I went in to check on them they were giving each other a kiss! I ran to get my camera, and of course they didn't kiss each other again, just Charlie giving Zach a kiss! They've both been soooo loving lately!
Charlie was so proud of himself! He is my little artist! Usually he will ask me to draw him a star, a circle, a house, or whatever else comes to mind. But yesterday he said "Mommy look! A circle!" He had done a circle all by himself! I had to take a picture for the record! :)


Last night was tubbie night. The boys love when I leave the bathroom, they think its kinda funny I guess. I just stay on the other side of the wall and listen, making sure I still hear both little voices. Well last night Molly ventured in the bathroom, and again I didn't have the camera at the exact moment (I wish I could just strap the camera on and leave it there! lol).... anyway - she had her two front paws up on the side of the tub and was leaning in to get a drink! The boys were CRACKING UP! It was sooo funny. Every time she walked in the bathroom after that they just laughed and laughed



And this one....well this is just my Zachy. I put a show called Zooboomafoo on before nap time today. We had had a playdate here this morning and I just needed a moment to sit after everyone left. Zach started singing along to the song and dancing! It was sooo freaking cute! Lately he has not been super fond of the camera. He always comes out so serious in all the pictures - but this is the true Zach! He frequently has a goofy smile on! God I love that face!








1 comment:

Harris Boys said...

awww they are so cute. I know I say that all the time...they remind me so much of my boys. blonde hair and all. love that your dog was trying to drink out of the tub. Great last pic, don't you hate when they get all serious for pics!