Ah the terrible twos....one minute they are sooo great with each other and the next they are fighting and crying...
Here we are dancing in their room (Zach in stripes, Charlie in red)

Charlie snuggling with his favorite stuffed animal, Mutsy. Molly chewed the nose of it, he was so sad and keeps saying daddy is gonna fix it. We've yet to find a replacement nose! :(

Oh the smile....the wonderful happy Zachary smile. You only get the glimpse of this beautiful wonder if he lets you.

Above and below - Peek-a-boo! I got the boys these see thru scarves! They love to play with them. (They were actuallly dancing and chasing each other in the first picture with the scarves but had dropped them.)

Potty training has begun! We are not intense with it yet. Charlie loves to sit! When Daddy brings him in, he gives him a magazine to read. Therefore Charlie loves to go in with Daddy.

Cheese!!!!

Charlie has discovered the love of PEANUTBUTTER! :) Marc and I are both lovers of PB, and now so is Charlie! He'll ask for it on a spoon. On this occasion, I handed him the spoon and he ran into the livingroom with it, climbed up on a table and sat there swinging his little legs and slowly licking the PB off the spoon! It was sooo freaking cute!
4 comments:
haha, I love how he has the magazine. too funny. oh, and btw, you are crazy!! - the fingerpainting at the table! lol.
sitting w/the magazine on the potty is priceless! I love it! They are like little old men!
Oh yes, PB! My favorite. Do you know that in South Africa PB and jelly is unknown - we eat it with syrup.
OMG the magazine reading on the potty is killing me with laughter. Too funny.
Just for posterity you need to get both daddy and little man doing it side by side ha ha ... I don't want to see that though :)
Post a Comment