Sunday, February 8, 2009

layout help anyone?

I know some people use cutestblogontheblock, and I have in the past. This time I am trying a different site - Leeloublog.blogspot.com - but I CANNOT get rid of my old background! I have been trying for a solid week now to update things and move things around! No where within all my codes can I find the one for the cutestblogontheblock background making it impossible to change it! Does anyone out there have any ideas????

4 comments:

Nicole said...

ugh, that is frustrating! I'm racking my brain over here trying to think of a solution for you. :( Um, sorry if you have tried this, but if you havent. delete ALL of your widgets. except for the ones you KNOW have nothing to do with cutestblogfromtheblock. So keep your about me, blog posts, etc. get rid of all HTML and others, and just re add back what you end up see missing that you want. Also, after that go to edit layout, pick new layout & click on minima, the first dot you can click on. Save again. Then try adding a background from LeeLous! I hope this works... Horrible how much trouble you have to go through just to get rid of a background, grrr.

Tonya Staab said...

Expand your widgets and save the entire code somewhere else.

Then go through and delete, delete, delete and as Nicole said add in the new template and then add back in any of your widgets.

Sorry it's giving you so much trouble.

Jessica said...

I think if you go to your dashboard, on your gadget side the cutest kid on the block gadget is listed as an html. You have to click on it(or edit) and click on remove. You have to remove that one for another one to show up that you added.

www.capececlan.blogspot.com

Jessica said...

Back again...just wanted to let you know that I'm a mom of tiwns as well and I look forward to following your blog.

www.capececlan.blogspot.com